Friday, February 27, 2009

Stora Delsjön

I went on a little excursion the other day to try and find Stora Delsjön, which is a very big lake just East of where I live. I tried to walk there taking the shortest route, but I couldn't cross the highways that were in the way, so I took a tram to an area called and just decided I would wander my way down to find Stora Delsjön. Here's a map:
It was sunny all morning and I was getting excited because I thought the weather would be nice when I got to the lake, but it was actually quite cloudy and windy when I got there. Still, it was pretty fun. The lake was frozen over, so I walked around on it a little bit. That was my first time walking on a frozen lake! :)

I heard it was a fifteen minute walk from Bö to Stora Delsjön, but it felt more like a half hour because I didn't know if I was going the right way, or if I'd ever get there. I actually almost gave up because it was so cold and because I was alone, but I finally made it, and it was definitely worth going! I think it would be even more awesome in the summer. Yeah, it would be a great place to go joggging! Here are some pictures:

No comments: