Monday, February 23, 2009

Vrångö!!

I took a ferry out to Vrångö the other day with my friend Elin and I think it was one of the best things I've done so far. Vrångö is another island off the coast of Göteborg. Maybe a bit bigger than Brännö. It was snowing when I went there, but it was nice... because it was a light friendly snow. I'd say if you're ever in Gothenburg or anywhere near it, visiting Vrångö is a must. Especially in the summer!! Here are some pictures I/Elin took while we were there.




























































































I think this island would be so much fun in the summer because there are all these huge rocky areas everywhere overlooking water and there is also a nature trail that goes through a nature reserve, but everything really does seem natural. There are no fences or anything blocking you from accessing any part of anything. There are some really crazy sounding birds there too. When I was up on the rocks, I just wanted to run around from rock to rock, slowly climbing, with a great chance of finding another great view of something.



Like animal instinct, like freedom... This really is an amazing place.

No comments: