Wednesday, January 21, 2009

På söndag

On Sunday I woke up and did some housekeeping before making my first trips to the grocery store. Then for the next two-three hours, I went back and forth from ICA Maxi and WiLLY:s, which are both grocery stores. I almost bought wheat bread, regular milk and cereal, but then decided I would buy Swedish bread, Shrimp cheese, and filmjölk instead. ... Ialso bought a flat of 15 eggs and a plant among other things. Here’s a picture of stuff in my fridge and my plant.








After I was better settled in, a few people in my corridor came by and invited me upstairs for some coffee. I went upstairs and met a lot of people. They were mostly from Spain, but there were also people from France, Germany, and Japan, among other countries. After spending some time with them, I went back to my room and washed all the dishes that were left in the room for me. I think that was mostly all I did that day, but I decided that on Monday I would go to Nordstan and buy a cell phone and some speakers for my computer, at least.

No comments: