Wednesday, January 21, 2009

På måndag

So, on Monday I met up with my friend Elin from Chicago and we walked up to Nordstan (A large shopping center) passing through Kungsportsplatsen. Here's a picture of us at Kungsportsplatsen. I also bought a tram pass from a Pressbyrån. I thought I needed to go to the Central Station to get it, but I really didn't. That's okay though, it's good to know where that place is too. So, I made sure to buy an alarm clock today, but I didn't need to because I ended up buying a cell phone too. I bought this awesome Sony Ericsson camera phone that has internet, GPS, and music capabilities among other things. It was a really good choice for me because everything seems so intuitive. The interface is designed really really well. I'm finding that Swedish design is usually exactly what I'm looking for... (except for things like the fact that household things like mirrors and shelves are installed a foot higher than in the states.)

Here are some pictures from the streets:


No comments: